Terms of Service
Last Update, June,2018
These terms and conditions apply when you become a member of udyamjob :
Udyamjob.com is a marketplace for services accomplished by its users.
The following terms and conditions (these “Terms of Service”), govern your access to and use of the Udyamjob website, including any content, functionality and services accessible or through www.udyamjob.com (the “Site”), by Udyam E-rozgaar Private Limited.
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the Udyamjob services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.
Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request here.
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Udyamjob. Registration is free.
- Jobs on Udyamjob may be offered at a base starting price of Rs.100/- ( equivalent dollar ). Some Jobs are offered at a base price of more than Rs.100/- ( equivalent dollar ) as determined by the seller.
- Buyers pay Udyamjob in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s Job page or through a Custom Offer.
- For fees and payments please read the purchasing section here.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect Sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers achievement account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Job Extras, or selling their Job in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Udyamjob.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Job page.
- Udyamjob retains the right to use all published delivered works for Udyamjob marketing and promotion purposes.
Job or Jobs ® are services offered on Udyamjob.
Sellers are users who offer and perform services through job on Udyamjob.
Buyers are users who purchase services on Udyamjob.
Job Page is where the seller can describe their Job and the Job’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Job and create an order.
Job Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Job Multiples are additional quantities of unique orders from the seller’s Job.
Job Packages allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices.
Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a seller can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.
Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.
Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Job Page.
Order Page is where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Job.
Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on Udyamjob.
Current Balance is the money Sellers earn from completed orders.
- Sellers create Jobs on Udyamjob to allow Buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to Buyers in addition to their Jobs.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredit your account with a net revenue of 80-83% of the purchase amount as per your level.
- Udyamjob accredits Sellers once an order is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 12 days after the order is marked as complete. Order will mark as complete automatically after 120 hrs. if no action take n by the buyer .
- Sellers may not promote their Jobs or any Udyamjob content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Udyamjob’s withdrawal options.
- The seller’s rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by Buyers. High ratings allow Sellers to obtain advanced seller levels more.
- For security concerns, Udyamjob may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behaviour reported by Buyers, or associating multiple Udyamjob accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The Job price shown on the Job page is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.Jobs
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Jobs based on their Level status. Same applicable for extra services too.
- Jobs may be removed by Udyamjob for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service reported to us.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Jobs
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Jobs
- Jobs misleading to Buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Jobs that are removed for violations mentioned above may result in the suspension of the seller’s account.
- Jobs that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Jobs may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Jobs may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Job description and requirements box. Jobs containing websites promoting content, which violates Udyamjob’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Jobs are required to have an appropriate Job image related to the service offered. An option to upload two additional Job images are available to all Sellers.
- Jobs may contain an approved Job Video uploaded through the Job management tools available on Udyamjob.
- Statements on the Job Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Eligible Jobs and Sellers may price their Jobs at a base price beyond Rs100/- or equivalent dollar .
- Eligible Jobs in select Categories may set up Job Packages to offer their services in structured formats with multiple price points for the selected Job.
- Job Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Job for an additional price defined by the Seller.
- Job Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service. For specific terms, please see the Jobs section above for a list of services that violate our Terms of Service. Jobs are subject to be removed due to violations found in Job Extras.
- Services offered through Job Extras must be related to the base service and part of the deliverables on the order.
- Job Extras may cover different categories of services that are components to a higher quality delivered service.
- Sellers have the option to extend the duration of an order for each Job Extra that is added to the order. This is to cover the time needed to complete the extra service.
Udyamjob is all about helping Sellers leverage their skills. We seek to empower top performing Sellers with helpful tools to grow their business. Sellers who invest in self-promotion may achieve greater customer satisfaction. And, if they deliver on time and maintain high quality and ratings, Udyamjob may reward them with new statuses, special opportunities, benefits, and tools that come with it. Pleaser Refer for more
- Advancement in Levels are updated periodically by an automated system.
- Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service, experience a severe drop in ratings, or stop delivering on time risk losing their seller status and the benefits that come with it. For example, late deliveries, warnings to the seller’s account and cancellations can cause a seller to move to a different Level.
- Advanced levels provide their owners with additional benefits, including offering Jobs for higher prices through Job Extras, or selling their Job in multiples.
Udyamjob Sellers have access to several exclusive features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Udyamjob’s Terms of Service.
- Udyamjob Anywhere is a feature that allows Sellers to send Custom Offers outside of Udyamjob.
- Services offered through Udyamjob Anywhere must comply with our Terms of Service.
- Users accessing and purchasing from a Udyamjob Anywhere offer that are not already members of Udyamjob, will be required to register with Udyamjob to create an order.
- Sellers are required to deliver proof of completion of services in the order page. Please see our Orders section for further details.
- Communication for handling orders should be performed on Udyamjob, through the order page. Users who engage and communicate off of Udyamjob will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Shipping Physical Deliverables
Some of the services on Udyamjob are delivered physically (arts and crafts, collectable items, etc.). For these types of Jobs, Sellers may decide to add shipping charges. Sellers can add shipping charges for local shipping (within the same country) and for international shipping (anywhere else).
- Jobs that include shipping costs must have physical deliverables sent to Buyers.
- Shipping costs added to a Job only pertains to the cost Sellers require to ship physical items to Buyers.
- Important: Buyers who purchase Jobs that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- Sellers are responsible for all shipping arrangements once the buyer provides the shipping address.
- Udyamjob does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality, and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems resulting from shipping.
- A tracking number is a great way to avoid disputes related to shipping. We require entering the tracking number if available in the order page when delivering your work.
- Some of the services on Udyamjob can be printed and physically delivered (Business Cards, Canvas/Poster Prints, T-Shirts, Flyers, Stationery, etc.).
- Important: Buyers who use the Printing Services that require physical delivery, will be asked to provide a shipping address.
- You can use the Printing Services for delivered work, to which you own all right, title, and interest. Such delivered work must not contain any defamatory or otherwise illegal content, and does not actually or potentially infringe or misappropriate the copyright, trademark, or proprietary or intellectual property right of any person. You can report any claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement in accordance with it .
- Upon completion of a Printing Order, Buyer will receive a confirmation email containing a Printing Order ID as well as the specific details of the Printing Order.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of Udyamjob’s withdrawal methods.
- Your Udyamjob profile can be associated with only one account from each Udyamjob withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one Udyamjob profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 12 days after the order is marked as complete.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on the withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
|Withdraw to your PayPal Account
||For a list of PayPal services by country click here
| Net Banking Transfer
||Rs.10/- per transaction
||For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
||For more information, see Pricing and Fees.
|Local Bank Transfer (LBT)
- You may not offer direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the Udyamjob Order system.
- Udyamjob retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for Udyamjob marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on Udyamjob must be an allowed service on Udyamjob.
- Buyers pay Udyamjob to create an order from a seller’s Job page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button.
- In addition Buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from Sellers through the site or through Udyamjob Anywhere.
- Jobs may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal, Net Banking , Debit Card , UPI , Cash Deposit or Udyamjob Balance.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of May 2018, the current fees assessed to the total purchase amount are $2 on purchases up to $40 and 5% on purchases above $40. When purchasing from your seller’s balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer’s shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a service fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- In certain locations, we may allow Buyers to pay in local currency (Buyers will always have the option to view prices and pay in US$). Buyers should note, however, that Jobs’ local pricing is only a conversion of their original US$ price, and therefore local currency prices may change daily in accordance with current exchange rates.
- You may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the Udyamjob.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the Job price shown on the Job page.
Buyers agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid to Udyamjob following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Udyamjob order number .
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Job.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 5 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Udyamjob’s Customer Support department for assistance
- When a buyer orders a Job, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Jobs. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller’s status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Udyamjob will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer’s consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller’s status.
- Buyers may use the “Request Revisions” feature located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the seller’s description on their Job page or they do not match the requirements sent to the seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by Buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Udyamjob’s rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer’s overall experience with the Sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Udyamjob platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Udyamjob platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by Buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Job page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a seller’s Live Portfolio on their Job page if the buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Job’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
Disputes and Cancellations
We encourage our Buyers and Sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Udyamjob’s Customer Support department for assistance.
- Order cancellations can be performed on Udyamjob, when eligible, by Customer Support or through the Resolution Center per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a buyer or seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site’s dispute resolution tools to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Udyamjob reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Job and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by Sellers based on the seller’s Job and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to Buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Udyamjob encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually using the Resolution Center.
- Eligibility for requests to Udyamjob to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Udyamjob delivery system.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Job page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use Udyamjob Resolution Center to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the Buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s service and will allow Sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Udyamjob.
- Any non-permitted usage of Udyamjob encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Udyamjob’s Terms of Service.
- Udyamjob Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Orders(after the buyer submits their requirements and before the seller delivers on Udyamjob)
- The seller is late andunresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Udyamjob user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders(after the seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers. Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements. Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The seller requests additional payments, on or off the Udyamjob platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders(after the order is marked as complete and before the 14 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially. Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the seller’s Job page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- Udyamjob Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Udyamjob does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer’s balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Udyamjob. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include service fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any service fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the service fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
User Conduct And Protection
Udyamjob enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Udyamjob reflect the diversity of an expanding Job economy. Members of the Udyamjob community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on Udyamjob’s Community Forums.
Udyamjob maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Udyamjob. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Udyamjob.
- To protect our users’ privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Udyamjob in order to circumvent or abuse the Udyamjob messaging system or Udyamjob platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Udyamjob does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools provided to you in the order page.
- Udyamjob does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Udyamjob platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Udyamjob’s platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The Udyamjob marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users with the intention to defame competing Sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Udyamjob reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of Sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Udyamjob will return parts or full revenue back to Sellers.
- Users may report Jobs to Customer Support that may be in violation of Udyamjob’s Terms of Service based on the reported Job’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Jobs).
- Udyamjob will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user’s email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography – Udyamjob does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Udyamjob should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Udyamjob condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
Phishing and Spam – Udyamjob takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Udyamjob will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
Intellectual Property Claims – Udyamjob will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Udyamjob for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Udyamjob community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Udyamjob’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse – We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Udyamjob. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Udyamjob accounts.
- Udyamjob reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Udyamjob’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Udyamjob.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Udyamjob’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Udyamjob’s dispute resolution tools (‘Resolution Center’ on the order page) or by contacting Udyamjob Customer Support.
- Udyamjob may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Udyamjob will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Udyamjob after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Udyamjob will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Udyamjob by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Udyamjob does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Udyamjob is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Jobs, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Jobs® service offers.
By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on Udyamjob. Sellers advertising their Job online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Job and may lead to the suspension of seller’s account.
For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement .